Wednesday, February 19, 2014

WIW: Weekend no.3


Here’s another outfit post. It’s becoming a regular!! But in fact I don’t think I have any pending outfit post after this hahaha! Anyway, this is what I wore on the third Saturday of this year. That day, our book club had its very first official meeting. Weeks from then however, we still can’t think of a name! Hahaha! Help, anyone? This outfit is perfect for that weekend. It’s comfortable except that, again, I’m wearing a skirt so I can’t just squat anywhere. If you remember this post, I am wearing the same skirt, only in different color, which I bought from The Berries. I would love to have the rest of the colors but as I’ve mentioned many times, I. NEED. TO. SAVE. So maybe the skirt goddesses could just randomly send me a package containing lots of skirts in it. The striped cover is from Nava Ph which I especially like. I’ve been using it regularly since I bought it last year. I’m also wearing Necktee from Pompyang Tayo which can now be bought at Bratpack in Greenbelt 5. :) Of course the shoes, my first ever Sperry pair was given by my boss amo, the love of my life, my baby, my bebelgam, Luke. Siya talaga highlight ng post na to e hindi yung outfit hahaha! And yes, I loooove this pair!! And that’s it…. I’m done with this post!

No comments: