Monday, February 3, 2014

To The Best Sister


Happiest birthday to my brilliant, smart, witty and beautiful wacky-patootie-sister-engineer inside and out! Thanks for being the best sister I could possibly have! Thanks for all the love and the care and the support system that I needed. I love you more than you know. I’m sorry for my shortcomings as the Ate. Thank you for always understanding my bipolarity. Thanks for not giving up on me, not giving up on our crazy family. I’m claiming great things ahead of you. With your genuinely kind heart, God-given wisdom, smart abilities, I know you’ll go a long way. I know you’ll be successful in whatever undertaking you decide to dive into. Just always be strong and I might not seem like it, but I’m always here. I love you so much, Queza. Sisters forever! No choice ako haha! But please stop jumping up and down on my bed just to wake me up; or forcing me to watch crazy Youtube videos. You never fail in annoying me in whatever possible way you can think of, matanda ka na ayoko na nyaaaan hahaha!

No comments: