Thursday, February 27, 2014

Thankful Thursday: 022014-022614

It was a rather huge week! This week I want to thank the Lord for giving me a new job opportunity. I also want to thank Him for allowing me to finally enroll to a fashion design course. Things are getting better and I'm putting my trust in Him in all of these. I also feel blessed that my boyfriend fully supports me on these changes. My family is also backing me up. Lord, just thank You!

And here's this week's compilation from http://gratefulmerie.tumblr.com

022014
Thank God for whoever created Lindt chocolates. Thank you boss amo for always spoiling me with this brand. And out of the line, thank God for a job offer. Now to ponder.
022114
Another brilliant novel! I feel like I should be thankful for bright-minded writers for coming up with good novels to dedicate time to read on. But I also wish they would all stop writing for a while so I could catch up hahaha!
022214
This is it!! Thank God I am finally enrolled!!
022314
Gotta give props to people who are thoughtful enough to brighten up a stranger’s day by doing this simple act of drawing a heart. ❤️
022414
It was such a Monday hustle!!!!! But thankful that I was able to keep my composure, I thought I was already losing it. Also, praying that it is the better choice. Let Your loving will be done.
022514
I find comfort in fabrics. Happy pill.
022614
A dinner enjoyed. An evening well-spent.

No comments: