Wednesday, April 24, 2013

178. Wednesday Whateverisms

Some snippets and words from all over my interweb accounts (Tumblr, Pinterest, Bloglovin, etc.) I have a lot. There was a point in time when I lurk the internet for a living. Haha! Enjoy!


Of   L-O-V-E and relationships...

“Do not seek the because - in love there is no because, no reason, no explanation, no solutions.” 
~ Anaïs Nin, Henry And June



"I hope that someday, somebody wants to hold you for twenty minutes straight, and that’s all they do. They don’t pull away. They don’t look at your face. They don’t try to kiss you. All they do is wrap you up in their arms, without an ounce of selfishness in it."

~ Jenna, Waitress






















Of Happiness and Life...











“You know how sometimes you lie in bed at night and think, “What if the law of gravity just wears out and lets go and I drift into space?” Does that ever make you anxious?”


~ Elaine May





Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: