Tuesday, April 2, 2013

163. Style Tuesday: Karla Deras

Talk about having ample time on my hands, actually trying not to have a buhay lola tonight and trying not to sleep at 1:13AM (despite needing to wake-up at most 6AM), Tuesday, April 2, so I'm blogging about Karla Deras of Karla's Closet. I've been following her blog since 200~ okay I can't remember but it's been years! The thing I like about her style is her ability to mix and match without looking blatantly attention-savvy, and still be able to look really classy even in sweatshirts. She's like someone off the runway but in a really subtle way. Classy, elegant, light -- are some of the words I would use to describe her style. I would totally raid her wardrobe most especially her pointed shoes and gold stuff! I would also want to have my hair styled as hers but not enough guts me has. Haha. 


Some of her latest styles from her blog Karlscloset



p.s. I also really like her blog, so minimalist. I could again use the adjective classy even with her blog.





Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: