Tuesday, April 9, 2013

169. Style Tuesday: Steffy

Spotlight is on Steffy of Steffy's Pros and Cons blog.


One word: Vintage. Some words: spectacles, sheer, cotton, skirts, prints, headdress, hair dress, bag -- words I would relate to her style and these are the stuff that easily catches my attention each time she's got a new post on her outfit. I have always liked her vintage vibe. Though I can not fully see me don some of her mix and matches, I would still raid her closet for all those vintage-looking finds, all those sheers, all those print and all those shorts and skirts and dresses and ribbons!! I also like the way she can pull off all those vintage shoes. One adorable vintage-dresser.

And these are some of her latest outfit posts.






















Photos from her blog, Steffy's Pros and Cons, which is simply adorable too just like her: http://steffysprosandcons.blogspot.com/




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: