Monday, April 22, 2013

175. Monday Musings: “Just because you don’t understand something now doesn’t mean the explanation doesn’t exist”



“Just because you don’t understand something now doesn’t mean the explanation doesn’t exist.”


And here comes another post on the quarter-life-crisis series. Lol. I’m kidding. But maybe it’s half-meant. Haha! When I think about the future, to be honest, it scares me. I have seen a lot of lives in front of me of which some I have even seen unfold. Not all of them are amazing. Some were fabulous. Some are so-so. And some sadly didn't turn out fine. It created fears inside me. At the back of my mind, I told myself, I don’t want to end up like that. Not good. And do you ever have the feeling that you feel like what you’re doing right now that you believe to be rightful at the moment feels like would not help you on your dream future? (Gulo ba basta yun…) Or help create your dreams into reality? And you just can’t get an explanation out of it? Nag-aral naman ako nang mabuti... Nakapagtapos naman ako... I have a diploma...  Bakit si ganyan hindi naman ganito... Siya nga mas tamad pa sa kin blablabla... Aminin, the list of questions doesn’t end there. It feels like it’s happening, it’s just going down the gutter for you-feel-like no apparent reason at all! I’m just human gifted with overflowing sensitivity and emotional factors haha and I feel such sometimes.


But just maybe, we don’t need the explanation for NOW. We’re just too demanding and eager for the reasons and logic behind every single scenario happening in our lives. But can’t we see, this is how life goes -- a series of questions and answers and questions come one after the other even with some being unanswered. As long as we live there will be things that are far from being explained but it doesn’t mean that it will end up unanswered. For as long as we live, we can search for the explanation or maybe in due time, it will just appear in front of us.

At times I think such. I might be going through hard times and maybe there are more to come, who knows, but the one good thing though is that I know God has laid good things ahead of me. At the end of the day it will work for the better. Ang hirap maniwala but just as I've seen people suffer, I have also seen people who suffered and became victors all because they have entrusted their wills and plans to the Lord and worked for it. From time to time I encounter myself in such thinking and I just pray and hold on to His promises. I think of the success stories in the Bible on how God moved in their lives. If there are outwardly discouraging stories, there are wonderful and remarkable life stories as well God’s good enough to show me. I just have to accept as true His good plans (Jeremiah 29:11), to trust in Him (Proverbs 3:5), and to constantly pray for it and for me to perform under His will. I believe I’m good. And I know that God has the best and the perfect explanation of all the how’s and the why’s in our lives. :) Maybe not now, yun lang coming soon pa lang for some but it will definitely come.
And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. -Romans 8:28



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: