Tuesday, June 4, 2013

207. Style Tuesday: Fashion Squad's Carolina Engman


Most of the time it's not what you wear but it’s how you carry yourself wearing it. The key is confidence. Cliché no? But seeing Carolina Engman (of FashionSquad.com) and her outfit photos, again proves that no matter how simple an outfit may be, the real beauty of it and the wearer exudes better with confidence. Each time I drop by her blog, which is a constant part of my blog rounds, apart from the really nice photos posted, I am amazed how she naturally models her outfits and how spontaneously her shots look like. Her style is nothing really extravagant or fancy (this is my opinion and I'm no expert on this, disclaimer haha) but I noticed some pieces that gets me every time when I look at her outfit shots: bags/clutches, sunnies, her hair and her lips and of course the clothes she wears!


I grabbed from her blog some of the latest outfit photos. :)


;">

;">

;">

;">

;">

;">

;">

;">

No comments: