Friday, June 7, 2013

210. OOTD 06012013


And here I am feeling fashion blogger when in fact this outfit is just a result of laziness-turned-out-fine. One lazy first-of-June morning, I was prepping to meet the dentist to remove the stitches of my gums. It was supposed to be a no-alarm-clock day, but I have to get up early for the early appointment, thus the laziness. Just a top and a pair of short pants – this is what I was thinking as I rummage through my clothes. Then I saw this top which I haven’t worn for over a year. It was a cheap top costing only Php50, scored by Mom directly from a dressmaker. Then I paired it to this high-waist pair of shorts from Divisoria. I liked how this outfit turned out so I thought of using the pair of platforms from Charles & Keith which I was also able to use only once since I bought it. And that is the lame history-slash-disclaimer why I’m working on this outfit post. Haha! It also so happened that the sister is around -- someone would unprofessionally capture my outfit shots. This is too much for trying to be hahaha!



No comments: