Wednesday, June 26, 2013

231. First eat-out with these ladies...


June teambuilding is a dine-out at Red Kimono! Japanese cuisine to satisfy our taste buds. It's actually my first time to join the teambuilding with these ladies as the previous one was the time I had surgery. It's always good to splurge on food at the company's expense! Hahaha!

I can't remember all that we ate, but it's not my first time here. This Red Kimono used to be at Fort Strip, where I had a first taste of their menu. Back then, they have an eat-all-you-can offer but no longer available as of this writing. Red Kimono is actually memorable. It was also here that we had a team dinner at our boss' expense way back 2010, when Luke and I was still with the previous company. We were just 'friends' that time but look at us now! Haha laboooo. I won't forget the first time at Red Kimono because it was Luke's birthday back then. Hihi.
It was actually nice and fun to spend time chatting over yummy food with these ladies.
As a relatively new employee, I hope to be able to bond with them longer. :)
I can't wait for our next teambuilding!!!

No comments: