Thursday, March 20, 2014

Thankful Thursday: 031314-032014

Thank You thank You thank You Lord! How I wish I could express myself enough to show my grateful heart. The past week has been great. I feel more blessed each passing day and blessings are rushing in, in all sorts. My heart is overflowing with joy!

I am so thankful how my family and relatives, most especially my Tito, have been showing support in my fashion endeavour. I am granted with a support system and it’s so good that it’s coming from the family-and-relatives circle. Even with mere words coming from them make my heart skip of happiness and giddiness. It makes me more excited for the coming months to come to pour my heart out in this.

Fashion school – I am learning so much that it’s altogether pressure, the good kind of pressure, and fun. But I mostly enjoy it. Each time I try to apply what I just learned, I realize the vastness of the pool of learning, or maybe already a sea of learning. At this point, though I’m still on the side that I’m already contented with just a basic foundation of Fashion Design, but still praying of where God will lead me after this. For now, I remain happy with where I am currently in the fashion world – I might just have closed the entrance door behind me but I don’t think I’m turning back.

At work, though I’m about to leave the current company, I’m still given a chance to prove myself, to bond with people, for people to really know me, to express myself. I’m glad that they are appreciating me. It took a while, and it’s sad that that it’s only now that I’m leaving that these are all happening. The usual “sayang” but ‘tis all part of life.

Strength – working an 8-hr office job, business, and school – it’s actually tiring but fulfilling. I feel thankful that my body can still cope up but I don’t want to reach the point that I have to abuse it.

I’ve been happier last year as a whole, and as the first quarter of this year is about to end, I am pleased and gratified to say that I’m happier, more joyful. All these I am lifting up to Him who caused all these things to happen. I am claiming more of His blessing by His mercy and loving grace!

Here's this week's compilation from http://gratefulmerie.tumblr.com

031314
Today’s nicely composed of a catching up lunch date, some me-time and a fun dinner. I’m blessed with nice people and for this I am grateful.
 
031414
Yes, after tests and check-ups, result say I am perfectly normal with just severe underweight. I am not malnourished. I don’t have hormonal imbalance nor any illness/disease that cause my super light weight.
031414
Yes, after tests and check-ups, result say I am perfectly normal with just severe underweight. I am not malnourished. I don’t have hormonal imbalance nor any illness/disease that cause my super light weight.
031614
Sports is another frustration and one of the things I don’t want to take out of my system. I’m glad that after two months I was able to finally play. Sweated it all out; felt great.
031714
You gotta love Mondays like this. Macchiato Monday, buy one take one on Starbucks caramel macchiato, a favorite drink. Of course this is worth thankful for!
031814
I was waiting for Luke and I had almost all the time in the world to hoard the thickest by-far issues of Elle and InStyle magazines and scored books as well — all from my beloved Booksale. Thank God for Booksale! I still have time for my spontaneous me time and so I chose to eat something sweet hence the favorite flavor at Country Style, which I was able to buy at 25% off, and which comes with a free coffee. Tell me now, how can I not be thankful in seemingly trivial things like these?
031914
Halu-halo — one among we ordered when two officemates surprised me with a lunch treat — everything on them. I’m blessed with caring and thoughtful people! So grateful!!
032014
I’m for the arts and I feel happy each time I do anything “artsy”. Last night was fun, crafts, a book, seeing bright minds come together for the cause of art and book and sharing these to the world. Not to mention free food!!


No comments: